Open Wide (EP)
Vedran Mujagić started as bass player in band "Maelstrom" in Sarajevo. In 1996 he becomes a member of Interactive Music Association as a DJ and works in Bosnian clubs. In 1998 he started working with Adi Lukovac & Ornamenti first as a concert musician and later as a member of the band. He played bass guitar and keyboards in Ornamenti.
- "Pomjeranja" ("Movements") CD, PWS Records. Sarajevo. 1999.
- "Fluid" CD, Magaza/PWS Records and Dallas Records 2001.
- "My Left Pussy Foot" compilation for "Pussyfoot Records" London (UK) 1999, info at: http://www.pussyfoot.co.uk/
- "Il Ponte" for FMD Italy 1999.
- "East Westerncism vol. 3" compilation for "Law & Auder Records" London (UK). info at http://www.lawandauder.co.uk/
- "RFI Electronic Music Awards" compilation CD; info at http://www.rfimusique.com
took part in a few European festivals:
- Arezzo Wawe Love Festival, Arezzo, Itally; 1998.
- Forbidden Fruits of Civil Society festival, Utracht,NL; 1998.
- Fiesta de la Musica, Milano. Italy; 1999
- Otranto festival, Otranto,Italy; 1999.
- Biennale di giovani artisti, Roma, Italy, 1999,
- Arvikafestivalen, Arvika, Sweden; 2000,
- Ethno Ambient Festival, Solin, Croatia. 2000.
- Ethno Urban Festival, Celje; Slovenia; 2001.
- Balkan Black Box, Berlin, Germany; 2001;
- EXIT Festival, Novi Sad, SCG; 2003
and performed in clubs all around Europe:
- Effenaar club, Eindhoven,NL; (September 1998,)
- Ultraschall club,Munichen,Germany;(December 1999.)
- OCCII, Amsterdam, NL; (September 1998,)
- Batofar, Paris, France; (June 1999)
- Hemel, Roterdam, NL; (September 1998,)
- Močvara, Zagreb, CRO; (1999.)